iLivid Download Manager is a jim-dandy utility allowing users to download videos from any website. It even lets you preview your videos before and during downloading. This makes it very easy to decide whether or not to continue the downloading process saving a tremendous amount of time and trimming down frustration associated with waiting for redundant files to be saved on a local disk. When all is said and done, iLivid is the best option to download stuff from the Internet. In this post, we’ll paint a picture of the process regarding how to download videos using iLivid download manager. Let’s get started.
Before we take you on a whip-smart flight making you aware of the necessary steps to download videos using iLivid, let’s introduce you with iLivid in more detail. iLivid stands for Internet Live Video Player that enables you to watch videos in all popular formats, including WMV, MKV, AVI, and MP4. The download manager is compatible with all major web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome. And best of all, there’s not a lot to learn as far as getting it configured and set up.
The file transfer application for Windows comes with a tiny footprint taking up only a small fraction of your system memory. With iLivid, you can download videos from any website.
Now, without further discussion, let’s look at our big picture that will explain you about how to use iLivid to download any video.
Download Videos Using iLivid
- Make sure your PC has iLivid installed on it
- If not, download iLivid Download Manager on your Windows PC
- Click on the green Download Now button. The downloading process will take some time to complete
- Extract the downloaded file and install setup. During the installation process, uncheck the box that says Custom Installation
- Once you have successfully installed iLivid, open it
- Now, copy the URL of the video you want to download
- Open iLivid and paste the video URL in the box provided
- Finally, click on the orange Download button
- Wait for some time and let iLivid download the video you want. Once downloaded, you can enjoy your video on your system in a hassle-free manner
During downloading, you can open your video for a preview if desired. Clicking on the Stop Record button will abort the downloading process. In this way, you can download videos using iLivid, i.e. one of the best download managers out there. The software enables you to download videos from any website such as YouTube, Vimeo, Netflix, Dailymotion, Hulu, Metacafe, Hotfile, Rapidshare, and more.
More from SoftwareVilla: How to download streaming videos from any website