Instead of replying with a simple text message, you can now send your heartbeat or other hand-scrawled drawings to your friends on Apple Watch and iPhone. Yes, you’ve read that right! With Apple Watch or iMessage, you can now send your heartbeat to your friends as a way of conveying a private emotional message. If you’re using an Apple Watch then there are several ways you can reply to your messages right from your wrist. All you need to do is just apply the Digital Touch feature, which allows you to send different types of custom animations right from Apple Watch with combinations of gestures and taps. Let’s not waste the time and get on to show you how to send your heartbeat with Apple Watch and iPhone.
Send your Heartbeat with Apple Watch
You may be excited to send your heartbeat to someone with Apple Watch, right? If so, follow the steps listed below:
- First of all, open the Messages app from the Home screen of your Apple Watch
- Now, select the conversation you would like to send your heartbeat to. Please note that this feature only works for the Apple Watch wearers
- Optionally, you can Force Touch on the display to open the New Message option
- Once you open a conversation from the Messages app on your Apple Watch, you’ll see three round blue buttons shown in the image below,
- Now, tap on the Digital Touch button to send your heartbeat with Apple Watch
- Next, tap and hold two fingers on your device’s screen until the heart appears on the screen starts beating
- A pink heart shaped blob will pop up, representing your heartbeat
- Now, release your fingers from the screen to Send and you’re done!
Consequently, when someone receives your heartbeat on Apple Watch, you will get some haptic feedback. This way you can make use of the Apple Watch to let someone know you are thinking of him/her from far away.
Continue reading to know how to send your heartbeat to someone with iPhone.
Send your Heartbeat with iPhone
- First of all, open the Messages app from your phone’s Home Screen
- Next, tap on the Digital Touch button that looks like two fingers touching a heart
- Now, touch and hold down (long press) with two fingers on the canvas. You can hold down for a short or longer period of time
- Once you’ve released your fingers, your heartbeat will be sent!
So this was all about how to send your heartbeat to someone with Apple Watch and iPhone.
You May Also Like: How to Manually Check Your Heart Rate on Apple Watch