Have you seen something abusive on your fb wall? If so, make a quick tour on our post on how to report a post on Facebook and report it immediately.
Facebook is a quintessential social media platform where you can connect with people from distinct areas. Occasionally, someone may post something to your profile that is abusive or you may notice such a post on another person’s profile. If you come across something obnoxious or offensive and you’re sure it breaches the Terms of Service, report it to Facebook Help Centre so that the team can deal with the offender. Here’s how to report things on Facebook:
Report a Post on Facebook
- First of all, find the Facebook post you want to report
- Click on the little arrow in the top-right corner
- A drop-down menu will arise. Select the Report Post option to report a Facebook post
- Next, you’ll be presented with a pop-up having a few options. Choose the one that most applies to your post. For instance, if you want to report a post on Facebook that is somewhat abusive, select the option that reads ‘I think it shouldn’t be on Facebook’ and click on Continue button
- Facebook requires you to provide some more information about why you’re reporting the post. Select the reason and click on the Continue button again
- A pop-up window appears, asking you ‘This is hateful towards’. Select an option to report a post on Facebook
- Afterward, you’ll be presented with a few more options. In case you want to deal with things instantly, unfollow, unfriend, or block the person. Or else, if you’re sure you want to report a post on Facebook, select the Submit option to Facebook for review
Once you submit your report, Facebook’s review team will view it carefully. If they find that the post is against the Terms of Conditions, they’ll take an action. Otherwise, if they don’t agree, no action will take place from their side.
Read more at How to report fake news on Facebook