WhatsApp is probably the largest space hog on smartphones. We spend almost our whole day chatting with our friends and family, receive and send GIF images, videos, and photos, and that’s the reason we often get lots of junk images in our mobiles. Because of the auto-download feature (by default) of the app, even unwanted photos get downloaded. That’s why it’s necessary to delete useless WhatsApp photos from time to time.
We generally multi-select photos and delete them. However, this can be a time-consuming as well as a battery-draining task if your smartphone is just full of junk photos. But what if all such useless images got deleted automatically? Yes, you read it right! By making use of Siftr Magic Cleaner app, you can set your smartphone to delete unused WhatsApp photos automatically.
Siftr Magic Cleaner app finds all the junk and spam photos and deletes them on behalf of you. Developed by Siftr Labs, the image recognition app analyzes images and videos, and smartly distinguishes between the junk and genuine stuff. The app supports Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich version and later.
Without further ado, let’s learn how to use Siftr Magic Cleaner app to delete useless WhatsApp photos automatically. The steps are as follows:
Delete Useless WhatsApp Photos
- Download and install Siftr Magic Cleaner for WhatsApp on your device
- Launch the app and it will display some notes. Just skip them by sliding to the left
- Then you’ll see the Accessibility menu on your smartphone. All you need to do is simply turn on the Siftr Magic
- Tap on the Start button to continue. The app will automatically find all junk images, greetings, and memes
- Once the analyzing process is complete, tap on the Delete button situated at the bottom-right corner to delete useless WhatsApp photos immediately. You can also remove selection from those photos which you don’t want to delete
Read more about WhatsApp at 10 hidden WhatsApp tips and tricks to turn you into a messaging master
This was all you need to know about how to delete useless WhatsApp photos automatically by using Siftr Magic Cleaner app. Although the app removes unused images from memory card, a blurred thumbnail will still exist inside your WhatsApp message logs and you’ll need to delete it manually.