Quick Settings are a whole new game in Android 7.0 Nougat OS, but what you see on your phone right now is only half the story. Many of us aren’t aware of its full customizing power. Sensing this need, we’ve got an in-depth guide to tell you how to customize Quick Settings in Android Nougat, so you’ll spend less time fiddling with it.
Here, we’ll discuss only how to customize Quick Settings in Android Nougat. If you want to know about all new features of the operating system, then go through our 14 Best Android Nougat Tips and Tricks To Try Now.
Android’s Quick Settings panel lets you quickly access significant system settings and applications with a single swipe. The panel represents various system settings, including location, WiFi, rotation, and Bluetooth. However, there’s never been a way for non-system apps to participate. Thankfully, you can customize Quick Settings in Android Nougat in the way you want. So, let’s get into it, shall we?
Customize Quick Settings in Android Nougat
1. Open the notification bar by swiping down from the top of the screen
2. Tap on the icon in the top-right corner of the notification bar to open the full Quick Settings menu. It provides you a full access to key system settings and actions like Bluetooth, WiFi, cellular, Airplane Mode, and more
3. Tap on the Edit button in the bottom-right corner to customize quick settings in Android Nougat
4. It brings you to an Edit screen where you can drag and drop Quick Settings icons to create the custom Quick Settings display that works the best for you. Long press on any tile to move, add or remove it from Quick Settings. However, the primary page displays the first nine tiles. You can find additional tiles by swiping to the left in Quick Settings
5. Now, tap on the back button in the upper-left or lower-left corner of the screen to exit Edit mode
Read more at How to Use Google Now on Tap in Android Nougat
So, the Quick Settings panel has customized in your Nougat device. However, if you have any other queries related to Android Nougat features, feel free to drop them in the comments section below. We’ll love to hear from you.