Have you ever wondered how to post Instagram photos on Facebook? If yes, then wonder no more! Here, in this post, we’ll tell you how to link Instagram with fb. Scroll down to read more.
Instagram is not only a fun app for personal use; it’s also a sublime tool for all sorts of businesses and professionals to showcase their products and works of art. If you make use of both Instagram and Facebook for your commerce, you can actually tie them together so images automatically filter to your fan page or business page rather than your personal profile.
Read more at 10 cool Instagram tips and tricks for power users
By default, Instagram shares images on your personal profile when you connect Facebook with your Instagram account. However, you can change it, if you want to post Instagram photos on Facebook brand page. Here’s how to do so:
Post Instagram Photos on Facebook
1. Open the Instagram app on your smartphone
2. Tap on the Profile icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen
3. Hit the Settings icon situated in the upper-right corner
4. Next, navigate to Linked Accounts section
5. Here you’ll see all your social networking accounts that you’ve linked. Select Facebook to share Instagram photos on fb
6. If your device isn’t already connected to Facebook, you’ll be prompted to log in. Be sure to use the personal account that is linked to your brand page. Once connected, you’ll be able to select either your personal profile or any Page as the place you want to post Instagram photos
7. In case you manage a Facebook Page, you’ll see it listed on the Share To screen. Hit your preferred page to post Instagram photos on Facebook
If you ever want to switch back to posting Instagram photos on your personal account, you’ll need to follow the above-mentioned steps again and select your Timeline rather than an fb page.
The one issue with this method is that if you only want some photos to go to your brand page and some to go to your personal profile, you have to toggle back and forth every time.
You may also like: How to save posts on Instagram in 3 easy steps
Post Selected Instagram Photos on a Facebook Page
Another method to post Instagram photos on Facebook is set up an IFTTT recipe. It lets you share an Instagram image to your page when you do something special like having a specific hashtag in a post.
With IFTTT, you can select the pictures you want to send to your Page from Instagram. All you need to do is just add any hashtag you like and save it. Now, if you upload an image with the added hashtag via Instagram, it will automatically be posted to your Facebook brand page.