GOM Player is one of the most popular media players for Windows. It lets you play all types of audio and video files on your PC. All thanks to its simple interface and plenty of jaw-dropping features, the media player has emerged as favorite among users. One such feature is the ability to rotate videos. Yes, you read it right. You can easily rotate a video in GOM Player. In this tutorial, we’ll guide you on how to do so.
- GOM Player
- A PC running Windows OS
Rotate a video in GOM Player in simple steps
There are various ways to rotate a video in GOM Player. Let’s discuss them one by one:
Method 1: Using keyboard shortcut
This is the easiest way to rotate a video in GOM Media Player. Instead of following complex steps, you just need to apply a simple keyboard shortcut mentioned below:
- Ctrl + Shift + S
Once you’ve applied the keyboard shortcut, your video will rotate by 90 degrees. Pressing the keyboard shortcut again will rotate it by 180 degrees and then by 270 degrees.
Pressing the key one more time will bring the video to its default position i.e. 0 degrees (or you can say that the has video rotated by 360 degrees).
Method 2: Right-click on the video playback area
To rotate a video using the method:
- First of all, right-click on the video playback screen of your video and then click on Video option
- A new menu will appear in front of you. From here, select Rotate and the rotation option that suits you needs i.e. 90 degrees, 180 degrees, 270 degrees
Method 3: Rotate video from GOM Player’s preference window
You can also rotate videos from GOM Player’s preference window. For this, you need to follow a series of simple steps mentioned below:
- First of all, open Preference window (by pressing F5 shortcut key)
- Now, click on Video option from the Window that appears in front of you
- In the final step, click on Rotate and select the degrees of rotation