KMPlayer not only helps you watch videos in different formats but also includes lots of useful features. One such amazing feature is its ability to play videos with multiple subtitles simultaneously. Yes, you can play two subtitles in KMPlayer at the same time.
In some regions of the world, if you go to the cinema you might see multiple subtitles playing on the screen at once. This is due to the reason that the country might have more than one major language, so showing only one subtitle language isn’t enough to meet the demands of the majority of viewers. This becomes a problem at home when you want to play a movie on DVD and your TV cannot display more than one subtitle. Ultimately, you have to encode the subtitle you want into the video file.
Fortunately, this is not the case with your PC or laptop and it’s pretty easy to display multiple subtitles on a video at once. There are many media players available for this purpose but here we’ll tell you how to play two subtitles in KMPlayer at the same time.
Play two subtitles in KMPlayer at the same time
KMPlayer allows you to watch videos with multiple subtitles. Thus, you can play both your native language as well as another language into the video you want to watch. Follow the steps below to do it with ease.
1. Firstly, install KMPlayer on your PC and launch the application.
2. Open the video that you want to watch.
3. Right click anywhere on the screen while the video is being played. A bulletin board will appear with many options.
4. Go to Subtitles> Subtitle Languages> 2nd Subtitle> Load Subtitle, to open the folder containing the second subtitle of the video.
5. This is the video after you’ve successfully inserted two subtitles.
This is a simple tip to play multiple subtitles in KMPlayer at the same time. We hope this article will help you to use KMPlayer effectively. You can download KMPlayer for Windows here.
Also read: How to rotate videos using KMPlayer