In this Internet era, we want everything to be fast and hassle free. You can download anything on the Internet, including movies, music, and games. But due to large file size or slow Internet connection, you are unable to do so. If you want to increase your downloading speed, then we have a solution for you. Download Managers for Windows can help you download large files and enhance your downloading experience effectively.
In case you are not aware, Download Manager is a special kind of software that provides a great way for downloading anything on the Internet at maximum speed. These software have their own intelligent technology which can boost your downloading speed up to several times. So let’s have a look at the 5 best download managers for Windows in 2017.
Top 5 best free download managers for Windows
Internet Download Manager is undoubtedly the best download manager for Windows in 2017. IDM claims to boost your download speeds by up to 5 times. You can download videos, songs, software, games, etc., anytime on the Internet. The best thing is that you can pause and resume the downloading process whenever you want. If you’re too new to the software, you must check out our post on 5 best IDM tips and tricks to become a pro.
Features of Internet Download Manager:
- Has Download accelerator to boost download speed up to 5 times
- Supports all popular web browsers
- Resumes unfinished download from the place you left off
- Checks files for viruses on completion of download
- Supports Proxy Servers
Like IDM, Free Download Manager is also one the most trusted download managers for Windows in 2017. You can even convert a video into another format using this download manager. As is clear from the name, FDM is a free download manager which you can use to download all kinds of files from the Internet.
Features of Free Download Manager
- Has an advanced browser integration
- Download files using BitTorrent protocol
- Preview audio and video files while downloading
- Resume broken downloads
Download Accelerator Plus is yet another complete set of download tools. The download manager is available both as a paid and free version. DAP boasts an advanced technology that provides the best downloading experience. The free version lacks the DAP Premium’s features, but it has link checker, video previewing, safe downloading, and multiple connections to boost the downloading speed.
Features of Download Accelerator Plus
- Pause and resume download whenever you want
- Built-in download security program
- Automatic Mirror Speed Boost feature
- Advanced patent technology accelerates download speed
Internet Download Accelerator is an effective download manager for Windows that can suffice all your downloading needs. Whether you want to download files quickly or resume broken downloads, Internet Download Accelerator has you all covered.
Features of Internet Download Accelerator
- Includes an FTP Explorer
- Download scheduler
- Dial for dial-up connection
- IDA toolbar for Firefox and Internet Explorer
- Site manager for password and management of download files
5. Flash Get
Flash Get is one of the leading download managers for Windows in 2017, which is known for its impressive download speeds. It uses MHT technique and optimization arithmetic that can speed up your downloads by up to 6-10 times. Also, there are several interesting add-ons that you can make use of.
Features of Flash Get
- Cleans all types of viruses after finishing download
- Increases speed up to 6-10 times
- Supports HTTP, FTP, and other protocols
- Has a powerful file manager feature
According to us, these were the best free download managers for Windows in 2017. If you liked this article you can also read: 15 all-time best antivirus solutions for Windows 10