Google Play Store is the safest public source for downloading apps on your Android-run smartphone. There is a wide range of applications that you can enjoy on your smartphone and tablet. Unfortunately, there’s no official way to get them to run on your PC. A workaround to this limitation is to download Android apps on PC using Bluestacks App Player.
There are PCs available in the market that are powered by Android instead of Windows and there are laptops that contain both the operating systems but fail to function properly. If you want to run Android apps on PC without spending a penny, there is now a possibility. The best thing is that you don’t need to be a computer expert to get this done. Just follow these simple steps to know how to download Android apps on PC using Bluestacks.
Steps to download Android apps on PC using Bluestacks
1. Follow this link to download Bluestacks App Player for Windows.
2. A download window will open. Hit the download button and the file will be automatically saved on your PC.
3. Open the file and install Bluestacks App Player. Wait for some time until the installation is complete.
4. Once done, Bluestacks application will open. The first screen that appears is a screen filled with popular apps.
5. You’ll see a different Google Play Store in Bluestacks. It’s different in terms of visuals but all the popular apps are available there.
6. Find the app you want to install using a search button at the top-right corner of the screen.
7. The first time you download Android apps on PC using Bluestacks, you’ll need to log in with your Google account.
8. Once the final stage is completed, you are ready to install Android apps on PC.
The problem is that not all Android apps work well on PC. Bluestacks App Player works on resources provided by a desktop. When you try to run high-end Android games, the program will show some compatibility issues due to different hardware and architecture when compared with smartphones.
Also read: How to create Bluestacks SD Card on your PC