While individual messaging on Facebook Messenger is laced with private feelings, group conversation tends to be more meaningful and hence provides a plenty of pleasure, joy, and happiness to the entire group of friends. All participants in the group can communicate with one another at the same time. You can send images, audios and videos, share pleasantries in the chat group, and best of all you always remain updated about the latest happenings in your friend’s life in the most stem-winding manner. Besides, you can now start group video chat in Facebook Messenger with your closest friends.
Whether you have an iPhone or Android device, Facebook Messenger allows you to start group video chat with up to 50 friends who can’t just listen in, speak up, but also able to send animated stickers, GIFs and emojis during the conversation. Are you also looking forward to starting group video chat in Facebook Messenger, but don’t know how to do it? If yes, then let me walk you through these simple and quick steps:
Start group video chat in Facebook Messenger
- First and foremost, upgrade your Facebook Messenger to the latest version. Once done, launch the app to start FB Group Video Chat on iPhone
- Tap on the Groups section at the bottom of the screen
- Next, choose the group with which you want to start group video chat in Facebook Messenger
- Now, simply tap on the video button appearing in the top-right corner of the chat window
- All the group members will be notified that you’re going to call them
- Tap on the Ring button beneath the Sharing Video or the people button in the top-right corner. You’ll also have the option to ring all the persons of the group or simply tap on the Ring button next to the person you wish to include in the group video chat on Facebook Messenger
Once you get connected, go live with your FB pals and start group video chat in Facebook messenger to share your amusing jokes.
- Download and install Facebook Messenger on your Android device
- Open the app and tap on the Groups section to start FB video chat on Android
- You can either create a new chat group by pressing the blue floating action button or select the previous group conversation to start group video chat in Facebook Messenger
- Hit the video button in the upper-right corner of the screen
- You will now be brought into the group video chat in Facebook Messenger while everyone else in the group will get notified to join the conversation
That’s it. You are all done to start group video chat in Facebook Messenger. It’s worth noting that only six of the group members will be able to display their video feeds and it will be solely the dominant speaker who is shown to all group fellows and can end the video conference at any time.
You may also like: How to stop autoplay videos in Facebook for mobile