If you have ever got a chance to use an Android emulator, you must be familiar with Bluestacks. Basically, you can run Android apps using Bluestacks on your Mac and Windows PC. Not only apps, but you can also play Android games on PC using Bluestacks. The app player can help you enhance your experience of Android on your PC, while rooting can further improve its performance. Thus, you can enjoy those great apps on your PC which require root permission. So, how to root Bluestacks in an easy way?
Here you’ll need a pre-rooted version of Bluestacks which runs Kitkat 4.4.2. You’ll have an experience similar to your Android tablet device after rooting your Bluestacks. There are a number of ways to root Bluestacks, but for your convenience, we’ve provided the best and the easiest one. Let’s start and learn how to root Bluestacks App Player now.
How to root Bluestacks App Player
1. If you already have Bluestacks installed in your PC, you need to uninstall it first. During the uninstallation process, you can choose to keep the data and files of Bluestacks.
2. Once done, download Bluestacks App Player (Pre-rooted).
3. While downloading Bluestacks App Player, make sure to uncheck “Use our download manager and get recommended downloads” option in it. The download process will take some time to be completed.
4. Once you have downloaded the application, find it on your PC and go ahead with the installation process.
5. Follow the guidelines and wait for it to completely install on your PC. After that, just tap the finish button.
Bluestacks SD Card stores all the data of the program, and you can find it in the Program Data folder of your installation drive. Know how to create Bluestacks SD Card on your PC.
6. Open the Bluestacks App Player, it will ask you to choose from two options. Select the “Apps” option, which allows you to download Android apps.
7. Now download Root Checker from the Google Play Store and install it. Then start the rooting process.
8. Congratulations! You have successfully rooted your Bluestacks App Player.
This was all on how to root Bluestacks for Windows and Mac PC. Now you can unleash the full potential of your Bluestacks App Player on your PC with ease. If you still have any queries, feel free to drop them in the comments section. We will reach out to you soon.
Also Read: How to solve common BlueStacks errors