Music is an incredible part of our daily lives. It’s among us from centuries. Musicians changed, instruments changed, the style of music changed but music is still the same. Traditional gramophones, audio recorders are replaced by music players apps in our smartphones, which are more powerful, efficient and easy to carry. Now when it comes to Android Music Player apps, there are plenty of them. So, it’s never easy to choose which ones work best for you. That’s why here we’ve come up with this post where we’ll discuss a list of best Android Music Player apps of 2016. Let’s get started:
Best Android Music Player apps of 2016
A powerful music player can enlighten your mood and make your whole day good. Well, the developers of Poweramp Music Player know this very well. This simple and efficient music listening app focuses on offering you an incredible music listening experience.
Dynamic design, smooth controls, latest tools and plenty of customization options are some major attractions that make Poweramp Music Player the strongest contender in the list.
Poweramp Music Player major attractions
- Supports various types of file formats ranging from .mp3 to .mpc, .wav and .aif
- Different band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats
- Lyrics support
- OverGL based cover art animation
- Tag editor
- Customizable Lock screen
- Lots of skins and custom visual themes
If you’re not satisfied with Poweramp Music Player and looking for a suitable alternative, there is no better option than Black Player. It offers you a variety of features along with plenty of other customization options. No doubt, some of you may not the pure black theme but you can’t resist yourself from praising the simple and interactive interface.
Black Player major attractions
- Offers support for a variety of file formats
- Built-in Equalizer, bass boost & 3D surround virtualizer
- You can view & edit embedded lyrics
- Customizable themes, fonts, and colors
- Gapless playback
- Intuitive interface
Next contender in the list is Pi Music Player, a beautifully designed music player featuring extraordinary features. The utility has everything you require in an ideal music player app: highly sophisticated material design, an impressive interface with clear and crisp layouts, and a plethora of features and customization options. You can easily change themes, skins, cut any song into small parts and set it as your ringtone. There are also several advanced options like sharing multiple albums, tracks, genres, and playlist.
Pi Music Player key features
- Built-in 5 band Equalizer with bass Boost, 3D Reverb Effects, Virtualizer and presets
- Advanced music sharing feature
- Built-in ringtone cutter to precise cut any song
- Swipe to change songs in Play Screen
- Smooth and sleek interface
- Choose from a collection of stunning themes
In the meantime, you can also download GOM Player for Windows.
Google’s own music player has also been refined. Now it comes in the whole new avatar. It has a redesigned interface, new themes, more tools and customization options.
Using the player you can listen to songs based on what you’re doing or how you’re feeling. You can also create your own collection by uploading up to 50,000 songs and access them across any platform like Android, iOS, and the Web. There’s also an option to shop music online from Play Store.
Google Play Music major attractions
- Access to over 35Mn songs
- Built-in ad-supported radio
- Classify your songs based on your activity, mood, and genre
- Discover and subscribe to podcasts
- Create your own collection and access it on any platform
- Smart recommendations based on your taste
Very few know this but yes, you can also listen to music on your favorite video player. You can listen to different types of music. It supports a wide range of file formats ranging from common .mp3 files to .wav file formats. The interface is simple. You can choose from different tools and customization options. What’s more exciting is that you can also stream your favorite music online.
In simple words, your VLC for Android is not only a powerful video player, but it also qualifies as an efficient Music player as well.
VLC Media Player major attractions
- Elegant design
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Smooth controls
- Supports to a wide range of file formats
- Live streaming options
Our list of best Android Music Player apps of 2016 ends here. You can choose from any of the above-mentioned music players for an incredible music experience. You’ll definitely love them.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Read More: Roundup of 9 best Android apps of 2016