Are you stuck with your photos and videos and unable to download them from Facebook? Well, there’s a reason for you to be happy. The social network has a handy feature which you can use to download photos and videos from Facebook.
If you are a Facebook addict, it’s obvious that you have shared a lot of photos and videos with your friends. Unfortunately, there’s no direct method available to download photos and videos from Facebook. In this detailed tutorial, you will learn a simple technique that will help you retrieve those photos and videos on your PC. Let’s begin!
Steps to download photos and videos from Facebook
- First of all, you’ll need to log in to your Facebook account, then click the down arrow in the top-right corner and go to Accounts settings
- On the next screen, select General in the column on the left
- Now, you will see a link to Download a copy of your Facebook data at the bottom of the screen
- Once the link opens, hit Start My Archive button labelled in green and follow the instructions. Anything that you have deleted on Facebook will not be included in your archive
- Facebook will take some time to create a file containing all the information, including photos, videos, messages and other important data. Once your download is ready, you’ll receive an email containing a link to download the ZIP file. Follow the link to begin downloading the archive to your PC
- Once you have finished downloading the zip file, which might take some time, you can extract it to get your pictures and videos
That’s all regarding how to download photos and videos from Facebook with ease. Have any tricks for downloading Facebook media? Do share your recommendations in the comments below.
Read more about Facebook at: How to start video chat on Facebook