Instagram has emerged as quite notable platform for users who want to share their person lives on social media with quite a style. Here, you can share you photos and videos with random people as well following celebrities who inspire you. As Instagram supports multiple platforms like Android, Windows, iOS, and Mac, you shouldn’t have any problem managing your account. Good thing ism, you can even try using multiple accounts in Instagram.
However, when it comes to managing multiple accounts, this is quite a tedious task. You may need to own different devices for different accounts or logout from one account and log-in to second, and in the end you’ll end up getting messed up. But not anymore, thanks to the newly introduced feature in Instagram for Android app, you can manage multiple accounts at a time.
Here in this, post we’ll guide you on using multiple accounts in Instagram for Android. Let’s get started:
Complete guide to using multiple accounts in Instagram for Android
Adding another account
To add another account in Instagram for Android, you’ll need to follow some simple steps mentioned below. Let’s have a look:
- Launch Instagram for Android app on your smartphone
- Tap Profile tab (the silhouette icon in the bottom right of your Instagram app that takes you to your profile)
- Tap three-dot overflow button in the top right corner. It will navigate you to the settings menu
- Scroll down and tap Add Account. You’ll see the same screen that appeared when you logged in to your Instagram account for the first time
- Type-in the details of your second account and click login to proceed further
Congratulations! You’ve successfully added another account in Instagram for Android app.
Switching between multiple accounts
After adding another account to Instagram app for Android, here comes the real deal i.e switching between multiple accounts on the app.
Switching between multiple Instagram accounts is very simple. You just need to:
- Tap the profile thumbnail to go back to your profile screen. Here, you’ll see a little arrow at the bottom right of your name, indicating that it’s a button and you can tap it for more
- Select the account you want to switch to (You can also add another account here)
Congratulations you’ve successfully switched between two accounts within Instagram for Android app. You can switch it back to the previous account whenever you want to.
To switch between accounts even faster, long-press on the account thumbnail in the bottom right.
That’s it! Our complete guide to using multiple accounts in Instagram for Android app ends here. So, from now on, there is no need to use multiple devices to manage multiple accounts as you can do it on one single device using Instagram for Android app. Enjoy!