Downloading a video from YouTube is always a cumbersome process for many users. Most of us look at third-party sites where we can paste a YouTube URL to download it. In this tutorial, we’ll guide you about how to make this tricky process of downloading YouTube videos simpler with Torch Media Grabber.
Torch comes packed with Media Grabber feature that allows you to download any video with just a click. The web browsing program not only allows you to download streaming video but also lets you extract the audio with the click of a button. To make use of Torch’s Media Grabber feature, read on the steps below and download any video in a matter of seconds.
Download YouTube videos using Torch Media Grabber
Before starting the process make sure you are using the latest version of Torch Browser. In case you have not upgraded to the most recent version of the application, you can download it by clicking here.
Torch Media Grabber allows you to easily download web videos and audios from almost any site, including YouTube. To get started,
- Browse YouTube video you want to download using Torch web browser
- Click Media Grabber button in blue at the top-right corner of your screen
- Your video will start downloading and will appear in the bottom left of the browser
The video will be then automatically saved to your system without needing any external programs, converters or extensions. You can find the downloaded file in your default ‘Downloads’ folder or at the location you set earlier. By integrating this Media Grabber feature Torch has certainly taken the video downloading experience to the next level.
In case you want to download video and audio files separately then you can make alteration by navigating to the Menu option in the top-right corner of your screen. Here’s how to make changes:
- Go to the hamburger button or Menu button of Torch
- From here, go to Settings
- Now, search for Show Advanced Settings at the bottom and click it
- Here you will find a Media Grabber option saying “when clicking the Media Grabber button, always show a menu”
- Click the button and select the option that suits you best such as Download the video and extract audio
That’s it! Why waiting? Select any video you want to download and give Torch Media Grabber a chance to do the rest for you. So start downloading any YouTube video using Torch web browser.
Also Read: Torch browser: the whole nine yards