When we come across a beautiful scenario or some memorable moment in our life, we just want to capture and save it to cherish it forever. Thanks to HD cameras offered with Android smartphones, it has become quite easy to snap your pics in high quality. No matter how easy it has become to click a snap, still you may need to edit and filter them so that they look even better. For this, you’ll require some decent photo filtering apps for Android.
However, choosing a good photo editor from a list of photo editing applications is not so easy. That’s why here we’ve come up with this post, where we’ll discuss the list of best photo filtering apps for Android. Let’s get started:
Best photo filtering apps for Android
With over 300 Mn installs, PicsArt is the leading photo editing, drawing and collage making tool. Here, you can not only create and edit images, but can also share them your friends. The image editing application offers a versatile collection of photo editing applications that are only available in professional softwares.
Here’s what the application has to offer:
- A brief set of professional photo editing tools
- You can also make collage from your photos
- The utility is available in over 20 languages
- Share your creations with your friends and peers
Polarr is a powerful photo editing application widely used by the world’s most professional photographer groups. The utility offers a set of advanced auto-enhance tools and filters to briefly edit your photo.
The notable photo editor features:
- An extensive collection of color masking and brushing tools
- Create, customize and share your own filters
- Customizable toolbars and workspace
- Batch export with filters
- Photos extension
- Multiple local and brush adjustments
Here comes this wonderful photo editing tool from Adobe, the main brain behind popular products like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe reader and Adobe Acrobat. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom lets you create and edit professional quality images from your phone or tablet and share them online.
With Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, you can:
- Swiftly create and edit images
- Capture amazing apps with the in-app Adobe camera
- Transfer your photos beyond recognition with Photoshop CC
- Easily share your photos on any social media platform
- Craft video stories with your photos
If you have a soft spot for clicking and editing photographs, you must try this complete and professional photo editing application from Google called Snapseed. This wonderful photo editor offers a plethora of tools and filters (like Healing, Brush, HDR, Structure and Perspective) neatly organized in a simple and intuitive interface. Here, you’ll find almost every tool you need. Perhaps that’s the reason it is widely appreciated and loved by users.
Major attractions of Snapseed are:
- More than 25 tools and filters
- Supports JPG and DNG RAW files
- Select filter brush
- Use the “stack” to readjust edits later
- You can tweak all styles with fine, precise control
No list of best photo filtering apps for Android can be complete without Prisma. Yes! You heard it right. The latest Photo filtering tool from Prisma labs is ruling the Android with storm. Unlike other photo editing apps, Prisma lets you choose from a collection of top filters (like popular styles and artworks of famous painters) and apply them to your image. It uses AI to transform your memorable moments into timeless artworks. You must use Prisma at least once. The application is worth it.
Here’s what the photo editor offers:
- Modern art filters
- Stunning photo effects
- Fast and easy sharing
Our list of best photo filtering apps for Android ends here. Now, if you’re looking for a small and simple tool to edit and convert your images, you can go for any of the above mentioned applications. They’ll definitely prove useful. Enjoy!