Do you want to create amazing and breath-taking graphic designs in seconds? Is designing images seems challenge to you? Are you planning to hire a professional image designer? If the answer to all these questions is in a big (YES!), then we have the best solution for you. Combating various graphical-designing issues can be a touch too much for a novice user. So it would be a wise option to go for some simple yet effective application that can do all the tough work for you. For this, the best answer is Pixteller, an ultimate web solution that can help you make the most of your images in almost no time.
Be Creative Using PixTeller
PixTeller makes it super easy to create image quotes, beautiful posters, banners, greeting cards, or any other images you wish for. It is a sure-fire way to improve and simplify the design process of anything right from the beginning to the end. Thus, the application lets users to create astonishing designs for personal as well as commercial use with ease.
No need to be a Tech-savvy
The utility itself makes you a designer! Using it, you can not only create umpteen customized designs and templates but can also replace anything ranging from images and shapes to text and colors with the help of its Design Editor.
What makes PixTeller a stand out option?
The utility has millions of users around the world and is well-known to create awe-inspiring graphic designs. If you are looking for a solution on how to design graphics without any hassle, then PixTeller is the right way to go about it.
Some exacting and salient features of PixTeller:
- Fun, fast and, extremely easy to use
- Supporting diversity of creation
- Hiring great position among similar applications with the offerings like an array of shapes, fonts and colors, and masking techniques
- You can get the glimpse of great designs at any dimension using its clipping-crop feature
- Lets you design in cloud or using any web browser
- Enables you to change the design format of an image from one to another in a matter of seconds. For instance, one can easily change Facebook cover to Twitter in just few clicks
- Comes with unique text properties like circle, convex mode, concave, and then some
- Offers copy/paste option to let you do your work of designing even more faster
Download options with PixTeller
The image-editing tool can be used to make alterations to your designs from any popular web browser. You can download your created designs in many file formats, including JPG, PNG, GIF and PDF. Your own-made designs can be used for any purpose. Even you can share them on social networks like Facebook or Twitter.
The image editor is available in two different editions: Free and Paid plan
Offerings in free plan:
- You can make use of all editor features for creating your graphic images
- The web app can be used by anyone who is in need of astounding graphic designs for personal use
- The limitation in the free version is that you can download the created design only in JPG format
Offerings in paid plan:
- The paid plan which is of $9 for a month and of $84 for a year, can be used by anyone for personal as well as commercial use
- By subscribing to it, you can save your created designs as private. It means, no other user would be able to use your designs and that will not be visible on search engines too
- Downloading your creation will be an ease. You can download your designs in many formats, including JPG, PNG, GIF and PDF
- The subscribed user will get the access of all the templates available so that replacing anything can’t be a hurdle anymore
- The best of all, you will get unlimited storage for all your creations. As a result, storing all your images and designs at one place will not be an issue
PixTeller is a pacemaker in designing graphics. It offers a wide variety of astonishing features, including, fonts and colors, different shapes, and many more. The ingeniously designed software is simple to use and gets to act the right away.
Why waiting? Give Pixteller a whirl and don’t forget to share your image designing experience in the comments section.
Also Read: 5 best photo editing apps for Android